Just to prove I’m still alive
I don’t like writing posts like this. I also dislike the increasing propensity with which I find myself writing them. Regardless, here is my list of excuses for why there hasn’t been a new post on here in nearly a month.
- Medicine/degree *whine whine* You’ve heard it before and don’t need to hear it again.
- The St John Ambulance half of my life has kind of taken over a bit recently (especially with Christmas ball last week) so I have had even less free time than I usually do.
- I’ve got mixed up in the Nokia Into Insiders thing to launch their new Windows phone (any of you doing it too?) Which has kind of kept me occupied. Mainly because I can’t stop playing with my new phone.
- The combination of the above things means I haven’t been to a cinema or even watched a DVD in weeks.
- It’s nearly Christmas and I only started my Christmas shopping yesterday. :s
Enough excuses. Here’s the good news: next week I am going to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie (term ends on Friday :D) I will also start working my way through my 12 films of Christmas (I’m massively behind, I’ve only watched one so far, and I want to get Gremlins in in the next few days.)
So a review of Holmes for you to look forward to. And if you’re lucky I might even get another post in before Christmas, although the fact that I’m not going home this year till Christmas Eve may make that tricky. In the meantime, I’ve peppered this post with links that should keep you occupied for at least 10 minutes.
Hope you’ve not been missing me too much!